AQUATABS - MAKES WATER SAFE FOR DRINKING
Aquatabs tablets are rapidly dissolving, effervescent tablets which deliver an accurately known and measurable dose of free chlorine, recommended for the disinfection of small volumes of water at the 'point of consumption'.
How do Aquatabs tablets work?
Aquatabs tablets utilises the organic chlorine donor sodium dichloroisocyanurate to kill water borne organisms that cause stomach upsets and diarrhoea therefore making water safe for drinking, cleaning teeth and for washing fruit and vegetables.
What are Aquatabs tablets ideal for?
- Rain, river and lake water
- Standpipe and tap water.
- Camping, trekking, and back-packing.
- Boating and yachting.
- Holidays and foreign travel.
What are the benefits?
- Delivers clear, palatable solutions.
- Chlorine based with residual antibacterial effect.
- Convenient, low cost & versatile.
- Solid dosage format without the need for dosing equipment.
- Safe & stable with a long shelf life: 5 years.
- Rapidly and totally soluble.
- Simple to use with little skill required in remote situations.
- Compact, easy to store & distribute.
- Contains no calcium or other ingredients that can cause scaling or leave insoluble residues.
- Suitable for a wide variety of water conditions.
Aquatabs tablets are:
- Simple to use.
- Totally effective.
- Approved by the World Health Organisation for life-long use.
- Used by the UN, UNICEF, WHO, Red Cross.
- Used by NATO, British, French, German, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Finnish, Spanish, Thai and Indonesian Armies.
3.5mg Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate.
Add 1 Aquatabs to 1 litre of clear water. Leave for 30 minutes before using.
Where there is sediment in the water, allow the water to settle or filter the water through a fine cloth. The decanted or filtered water is then treated.